This soothing lamb with calming music brings quiet magic to bedtime—or any other time requiring tender loving care. This lamb plays the melody of Jesus Loves Me. Two playback modes include a one-time playback or a timed 20-minute recording to help baby drift off to sleep.
- Textured fabric plush, knit fabric accent at inner ear and paws and embroidered facial features.
- Soft squeeze feature (cross embroidery) activates Jesus Loves Me melody.
- Two operation modes: Single playback or 20-minute playback.
- Strap with hook-and-loop closure for attaching lamb to crib or car seat.
- Replaceable batteries included.
- 5.50" W x 8" H x 6.50" D
Hallmark makes the world a more caring place by helping people laugh, love, heal, say thanks, reach out and make meaningful connections with others.
Through moments big and small, and through both happy and challenging times, Hallmark helps give voice to caring thoughts and emotions with tangible reminders of appreciation, celebration, belonging and love.
Hallmark was founded more than a century ago by a teenage entrepreneur with a couple of shoeboxes of postcards under his arm and the American dream in his heart. Today’s Hallmark is a $3.7 billion business with greeting cards and other products sold in more than 40,000 retail stores across the U.S. – including top mass retailers and the network of Hallmark Gold Crown stores.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.