The Disney Traditions collection by Jim Shore combines the magic of Disney with the time-honored motifs of folk art. His newest collection of princess figurines features hidden compartments with secret charms. Intricately sculpted from stone resin, with hand-carved rosemaling and quilt patterning, this Cinderella tribute shows the flaxen-haired princess in her iconic blue ball gown, detailed with a pull-out drawer that opens to reveal a miniature glass slipper charm. The 7” design is hand-painted by our team of skilled artisans for a flawless finish befitting its royal subject.
- Introduced January 2018
- "Cinderella's Secret Charm" figurine from the Disney Traditions by Jim Shore collection
- Combines classic Disney characters with folk art designs
- Figurine captures Cinderella from Walt Disney's "Cinderella" in beautiful, hand-painted detail
- Accurate details handcrafted in high-quality stone resin
- 7 in H x 5.6 in W x 5.6 in L
The enormous popularity of award-winning artist Jim Shore is the result of a lifetime of dedication, inspiration and plain old hard work. Jim's designs are found in more than 25,000 stores worldwide. He is the number one artist personality on television sales giant QVC with over 360,000 individual consumers. More than 100,000 consumers search the web each month in search of Jim Shore products. In 2012 Jim and Enesco marked the 10th Anniversary of Heartwood Creek, celebrating a decade of partnership that has delighted millions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.