Disney Art Deco Cinderella Figurine
Cinderella's shimmering blue gown is presented in opalescent paint with an incised repeating radial pattern characteristic of 1930’s Art Deco fashion. Opulent and elegant, her period jewelry includes a multi-strand long sculpted pearl necklace with faux gems and sculpted pearl earrings. The glimmering head piece with three bands and satin-like draped bows on the sides of her chic sleeveless dress complete the look and make Cinderella a Princess who never goes out of fashion.
- From the Disney Couture De Force Collection
- Inspired by the Art Deco fashion
- Sparkling headband, opalescent paint and 3 faux gems
- Hand-crafted of stone resin and hand-painted with embellishments.
- Brought to you by Enesco Gift.
- Crafted from resin.
- Hand painted. Unique variations should be expected.
- 10" H x 3.25" W x 4.25" L
Disney Princesses come to life in the lavish designs of the popular Art Deco visual arts style. Characterized by delineated geometric patterns, symmetry, rich colors, bold shapes and gorgeous ornamentation, Art Deco draws upon the multi-cultural heritage of Egypt, Greece, Africa, East Asia and the Americas. Originating in the 1920s and 1930’s, a time when Walt Disney started the Walt Disney Studios, Art Deco fashion gave expression to women eager to exert individuality and independence in the modern era.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.