Lenox 2016 Winnie the Pooh Baby's 1st Christmas
Winnie the Pooh takes a ride on a rocking horse on the 2015 Winnie the Pooh Baby's 1st Christmas Ornament. His scarf is flying in the wind as he holds on tightly with his chubby bear paws. The runner is inscribed with Baby's First Christmas 2015. Makes a lovely gift.
- Crafted of hand-painted porcelain, accented in gold
- Under license by Disney, which has reviewed this product for quality and authenticity
- Created for 2015, limited quantity
- Gold tassel cord for hanging
- Height: 4 3/4"
- © Disney Based on the "Winnie the Pooh" works, by A.A. Milne and E.H. Shepard.
Since 1889, Lenox has been creating the highest quality china, pottery, tableware, and giftware. Today, Lenox is one of the oldest and most respected names, known for their high standards of quality, artistry, and beauty. From the White House, to your house, there's a Lenox product for every home
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.