- 16 oz. capacity; shipped in a decorative gift box
- 4.5 in H x 3.75 in W x 5.25 in L
- Our Name is Mud “Friend For Life” mug
- Features colorful graphics and hand-drawn script
- inner lip reads: THANK YOU FOR BEING A
- back reads: YOUR FRIENDSHIP IS A SPECIAL GIFT... GENEROUSLY GIVEN, HAPPILY ACCEPTED, AND DEEPLY APPRECIATED
- High-quality materials are dishwasher and microwave safe
Our Name is Mud is a line of fresh, bold witty items that are both fun and functional, whimsical patterns and vibrant colors characterize the "I feel good" sentiments, smiles and chuckles. Lorrie Veasey is the artist, designer, and founder of Our Name is Mud. She started designing her collection in 1987. Our Name is Mud was founded in 2002 and was sold to Enesco, LLC. in 2007. Lorrie's designs are characterized by bold colors and witty sentiments that reflect her vivacious personality. She considers herself a crafts person as opposed to an artist, and values the functionality of a piece as much as the surface design. "I make objects that are to be used and enjoyed on a daily basis. I would rather be in someone's kitchen cabinet than in a glass case. When I design my pottery, I am always aware that the piece may become woven into the everyday fabric of a person's life, or given for an important occasion. It has to be special, unusual, quirky-and feel like it is just PERFECT for yourself or someone you know".
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.