Part way down Diagon Alley, stands an imposing snow-white marble building: Gringotts Wizarding Bank. It is the place where British witches and wizards store their money and other valuables (including the Sorcerer's Stone) in vaults miles below ground.
- 6.26 in H
- Exquisitely detailed bank inspired by Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
- Hand-painted and hand-crafted with Gringots logo on back
- Presented in full color Harry Potter gift box packaging
- Material: Stone Resin with rubber plug seal
- 6.26" High by 6.57" Long by 5.51" Wide
- HARRY POTTER™ and the Sorcerer’s Stone first introduced young readers and cinemagoers to the JK Rowling’s Wizarding World. Today, that Wizarding World has captured the hearts and imaginations of children and adults alike. Enesco celebrates the iconic characters, creatures and charms from the global phenomenon that is HARRY POTTER™ and invites you to take part in the magic. This hand-painted collectible and functional coin bank is faithfully recreated from vault 687
- About Us: Enesco is committed to BRING JOY EVERY DAY. The premier global destination for high-quality giftware, and home décor, our prestigious family of brands includes: Department 56 Village, Gregg Gift, Foundations, Jim Shore Heartwood Creek, Disney Traditions by Jim Shore, Disney Showcase Collection, Disney by Britto, Designs by Lolita, Our Name Is Mud, and many more.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.